Monday, January 21, 2013

Enjoying The Day With The Animals!


 Enjoying The Day With The Animals!
1-13-13 

 I brought Cuddles outside for a while.

 Cuddles enjoying the breeze.

Tilly doing the cat stretch. (Getting ready to fight Buddy probably!)

Buddy relaxing in the shed.

Lilly and Buddy standing in the shed. 

 Tilly winking at me!

Buddy winking at me!

 Buddy in his chair.

Lilly smiling like a horse!

Buddy trying to fight with Tilly. 

Going down!

Going up! 

Hitting heads!

Now Lilly is coming.

Lilly taking over!


Now the girls are fighting!


"Am I doing it right Tilly?"
"That's exactly how you do it Lilly!" 

This is what the clouds looked like that day!

Beautiful! 




Our bird feeder.



The sparrows eating the bird feed that fell from the bird feeder. 

Felix watching the birds.


Me and Felix.

This is me.


Thanks for reading my blog!












2 comments:

  1. Rachelle,
    I love the pictures of your goats playing and fighting. You did a great job capturing a story with your camera. They look like you take such good care of them. I bet they are spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aubrey. I do love taking pictures of animals. And yes, the goats are spoiled! Ha-ha!

      Delete