Friday, April 26, 2013

We realized that ducks poop a lot! So, I had to give four of them away to a good home where nobody will eat them! :( I chose to keep two Anconas. It was a hard decision. Goose, Daisy, my favorite Pekin and Flapper are going to a town in a subdivision by a pond. So, there won't be any predators, they will have a pond to swim in, and all the people there are looking forward to the ducks. I will even be able to visit them sometime! :)

A screen shot I took from my tablet of the ducks new home.

 The ducks playing in their pool before they left. Flapper is in the water cleaning himself.

 My favorite Pekin and I.

 Daisy and I.

Goose and I. 

Flapper and I. 

 My little and Ancona and I.
(I kept this duck.)

My pretty male Ancona and I.
(I also kept this duck.)

The ducks in the truck that will be taking them to their new home.


No comments:

Post a Comment