Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Winter - 2014

This winter, we had a lot of snow and snowstorms! 
Below are some pictures I took throughout the winter.

Splash and Rosie's first experience with snow. 
They didn't mind the snow that much.

The goats were not very happy about all the snow!


 Polly being her cute self! 


 Buddy

 Molly
 Lilly and Tilly were my sled goats! 
They pulled my niece Kaylee around for a while.

 Duck prints


 Time for bed!

 Buddy walking down one of the paths I scooped for them.

 They ducks love their water so much, that even when it's 
minus zero degrees out they still continue to swim!


 Polly and Molly checking out all the snow.


Another snowstorm!



 The poor goats were stuck in their shed all morning because of the snow drifts! They were finally able to get out after I made them another path.

 The goat pen before I made a path for them.



 The ducks decided they were going to make themselves a pond! 
They made it deep enough for them to swim in!


Pregnant Tilly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment