Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bath time!


Rosie taking a morning swim.


A few days ago all of my goats got a bath, while I used my new milking stand my dad and I built! 
Lilly has been giving me almost a quart of milk each day! 
Rosie is still incubating her eggs! She has only about 2 more weeks to go. I have to get her off the nest about 3 times a day, so she can eat, drink, and swim! She is very dedicated.

 Polly, Happy, and Molly 
enjoying their morning grain together.

 Lilly after her bath. 
She is standing on the milking stand I use for milking!

 Tilly after her bath...

Molly... 

 Polly...

 And Buddy after his bath! He got his beard washed as well as his 
body and I did a little hair-do on his back while putting the shampoo on! 


 Splash (left) and Rosie (right) enjoying their morning swim.


A Wet duck is a Happy duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment