Friday, February 8, 2013

Lucy having fun! 2-8-2013

Lucy having fun!

This is the frisbee I use with Lucy. We can't use a cheap plastic one. Because she would tear it up in seconds. This Kong frisbee is light weight and flexible. Lucy can't break it! I don't let her use it as a chew toy though.

 Lucy trying to get her Frisbee out of the tree.






Getting worn out!

 Taking a running leap.


Almost got it!

She is worn out!

 These photos where taken a different day. It had snowed the night before. She is getting fit!
 She doesn't lick her feet as much now! She still has to wear a  muzzle though. :o(  

This is my favorite photo! She looks like she's smiling!

Lucy waiting for me to throw the frisbee. 

Lucy retrieving the frisbee.








I like the tail! LOL

Haha!!

Relaxing after a day of exercising! She's a lover (Stubborn too!) LOL

Lucy is a happy puppy now!
We look forward to our daily exercising! We have been exercising for
20 days. If I have to go somewhere and be gone all day, we exercise at night.
I think I have missed one day. Because it was raining outside.





No comments:

Post a Comment