Saturday, February 23, 2013

Snow/ice storm! 2-21-13

Snow/ice storm! 
2-21-13

Thursday it snowed about 13 inches here . And then it iced on top of the snow! Our power went out about five times. One time it went out for about 10 minutes. I'm glad that we didn't go out of power!!! 

The goats and I played in the snow the next day! Cuddles tried to climb in the snow drifts! Since the ice was so thick and she's so tiny she could walk on top of the snow without falling through it! Today Dad, Lucy and I walked down the corn field. Lucy pulled me almost all the of the way in the sled! It was so fun!! She got a work out too! We have lots of deer tracks in the yard too! I hope we get them on the game camera! 

I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
Rachelle

Ice on a vine!



The goat's first time experiencing deep snow! 
They where scared at first but they finally came out! 

Notice Lilly's head in the bucket? LOL!



Buddy.

Lilly. She blends in with the snow!

Getting into the vine of course!

Lilly and I.

Tilly getting into the tomato plants.

A line of goats!

Racing for the goat pen!

Looks like Lilly losing.

Buddy being cute.

I'm not sure what he's doing.

 This is what the goat pen looks like.

Goat hoof print,

Lilly the glass blower.



Ice!




 Ice on the pine trees.

Some of our snowy yard!






2 comments:

  1. Tilly looks like she is hugging the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of the ice are so beautiful. I'm glad your power kept returning! The tops of the trees in our backyard are covering with ice. When the sun's light hits them in the morning, they flash and sparkle like silver. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete