Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Buddy August-20-13

Buddy was getting very mean! Being aggressive is normal 
behavior for bucks when they're not castrated. 
I thought his shed might need to be cleaned, so I thought I'd go take a quick look while he was eating. I got a foot in his pen and he came at me! I could barely hold him back! I'm lucky I didn't lock the gate all the way, or I would not have been able to get out! It's funny how he can be so strong and he is so small without horns! So, now Buddy stays in his pen and I give him food and water through the fence. 


I found a idea how to make Buddy nicer on the internet! I bought a 94 cent water bottle and filled it with water. My dad went in the pen with the water bottle and every time Buddy tried to butt he sprayed him with water! And he hasn't tried to butt very much after that!
 94 cents and a little water really made a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment