Friday, June 7, 2013

My family 2005

 My niece Alyssa when she was a baby.

 My dad and I.

 My sister Courtney, my dad, and I.

 My pretty sister Heather.

 Me.

 Duddits, my sister Heather, and my mom.

 My sister in law Mary and my niece Bailey.

 My niece Ashley.

 My nephew Bradley and I.

 Bradley and I eating ice-cream at Mcdonalds.

 Ducks at Farm and Home.

 Me holding a duckling and my nephew Bradley standing next to me.


 Lucy and I.

 My sister Heather holding her dog Duddits after her graduation from college.

 My sisters Jennifer and Heather after Heather's graduation. 

 Lucy when she was a puppy.

 Lucy and Felix playing together.

 Cuddles when she was a puppy.

 My grandma and I.

 Me.

 My nephew Dylan and I playing with cereal box toy.

 My sister Jennifer, my dad, my sister Courtney, and I.

 My nieces Brittany and Ashley.

 My dad, my brother Sean, and his wife Mary.

 Jennifer holding Bailey. 

 Me on my 5th birthday.

My dad and mom.

 Duddits!

 My mom's garden.



 Me and my nephew Bradley.


 Me in my ballet costume.


Thanks for reading my blog!

2 comments: