Thursday, June 20, 2013

My birthday May, 23rd, 2013

For my birthday, my mom, my dad, and I went to Grafton IL. We first saw two replicas of the Nina and the Pinta. After that, we went horseback riding through Pere Marquette and it was beautiful! We ate at the Fin Inn, which is a restaurant that you can eat while watching fish swimming in a tank right next to you! The fish are from the Mississippi River. Last, my favorite part was to go see my ducks that I gave away! After more than a month they remembered me right away!

 Dad and I on one of the boats.

My mom and my dad.


 Mom on the horse she rode on the trail ride.

 Dad on the horse he rode.

Me on the horse I rode. 

 Mom sitting by the fish tank at the Fin Inn.

Me by the fish. 


 My mom and I.

Dad teasing the fish.

The ducks I gave away swimming on their pond. 

 Flapper, Goose, Sweetie, and Daisy.

 I like how Flapper has his tail up!

 Flapper.

 Right when I got to the pond, the ducks came right out of the water! 
I think my mom scared them off because she was taking pictures of them.


 These are all the Mallard drakes that share the pond.



 Flapper, Sweetie, Goose, Daisy, and in the background of the photo is a  Mallard hen with three of her ducklings following her. 


The Mallard hen and her ducklings! They were so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment