Friday, July 12, 2013

Cuddles and I at the 4-H fair! June 26th 3013

Cuddles and I went to the 4-H dog show at the Griggsville fair, June 26th. I groomed Cuddles the night before the fair. She was really good until my Dad and I tried to trim her nails! We got 3 feet done! And lots of scratches on my arms! Next time she is going to the groomers!

Cuddles and I got 3 blue ribbons and a Grand Champion ribbon! The blue ribbons are just what you get if you don't win anything. At the end of the show a girl named Billy gave me her Grand Champion ribbon! Now I can show Cuddles at the State Fair in August! I don't think we will be going though. :( We would be competing with people in 4-H from all over the states! Maybe someday we will go!

 Cuddles and I waiting for our turn to show.



 Cuddles.





We also were in the newspaper!
It says (Rachelle DeCamp of Rockport will be going to the state fair showmanship class with her dog, Cuddles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment