Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy 4th of July! 2013

For the 4th of July, I walked Lucy in the parade. Then, I played my violin in between the pageants. After that, my brother and his family came over for a barbecue , swimming, and then we watched the fireworks in the park! When we got home, my dad, mom, and I lit some sparklers! 

I wish I had more pictures!

I painted my own 4th of July shirt! On the left side of my shirt I painted Buddy, Lilly, Tilly, Rosie, and Splash!

I painted my toes for the 4th of July!

I managed to get one hand painted! I'm not very good at painting with my left hand! Haha!

On our way home from the parade in the truck with Lucy.

This is what Lucy looked like in the parade!

Lucy and I.

 
I made a flag with fruit kabobs!  

Me and the fruit flag I made! It was delicious! 

 After we watched the fireworks, my mom, dad, and I lit some sparklers!

 Dad lighting the snakes.


Thanks for reading my blog!
~Rachelle

2 comments: