Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Our visit with Heather!

My sister Heather came over Friday night and left Monday morning. My sister Courtney and my niece Kaylee went back with her to visit Chicago. They are coming back Thursday. We got to see Duddits and Buster, which are Heather's dogs! I gave Duddits a haircut and taught Buster to sit, lay down, and walk on a leash the correct way! We also had a wiener roast (not the wiener dogs!). 

This is Buster! He is 2 years old. Heather got him from a dog rescue that only gives the dogs 3 days to get a home. She is fostering him right now to make sure she wants him. If not, he will go to another good home. His owners didn't take care of him very well. He is super skinny because he had worms and wasn't fed right! He is now being well fed and taken care of by Heather.

Buster came with the name Midnight. He got renamed Buster!

I think the sun was in his eyes! Haha!

 Duddits waiting in the car before they leave.

Duddits saying goodbye to his human Grandpa!

 My niece Kaylee ready for Chicago, with her backpack full of toys, and her notebook! 

Heather and Courtney ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment